Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would you be mine?

Chapter 4

Kwon yuri…

At her own house…

I was eating in the kitchen, it’s the usual way that I always alone like this. My parents bought me this house so that I can learn how to live alone. It was hard at first, because I don’t like being alone and being far away from everyone, every time if I felt alone I will always cry silently but after I got the job at the ‘beauties’, I don’t feel alone anymore, sooyoung will always come to my house after work hours and sometimes I will going home earlier than sooyoung because she usually does overtime until night, sometimes we do go home together.

Ding,dong…Ding,dong…*door bell*

‘Is it sooyoung?’ I put down my spoon and walk to the front door.

When I open the door, nobody was there…I walk outside and look from left to right but nothing suspicious caught my eyes plus, I can’t see anything it was pitch black! But when I turn around to my back, I scream at the top of my lungs but a hand quickly covers my mouth. An unfamiliar person with a black mask covers his face, appeared in front of me with his hand covers my mouth. He drags me back inside my own house with a knife near my neck.

As soon as the unfamiliar person drags me inside the house and closes the door, I elbow his rips hard and give a kick at his ankle. He came rolling on the floor holding his ankle.

‘who are you?! Why are you here?!’ I ask the person whose still in pain on the floor while putting both of my hands in front of me for defense. Then, I grab the mask on his face and took it off from his head.

‘YAH!’ I screamed angrily to the person below me.

-----------------------------

Sooyoung…

‘hehe…got-cha~’ I laugh breathlessly while still kneeling on the floor.

‘aish! Seriously sooyoung! You could give me a heart attack, you know!’ Yuri rubs her chest abruptly due to the shock.

‘HAHA! You should see your face, back there…it was so damn funn--’

I stop suddenly when I see that a teary escaped at the edge of her eyes. She was standing still with her arms folded across her chest yet tears slide down on her cheeks.

‘Y-yul, are you c-crying?’ I stuttered.

‘What does it looks like? Dummy...*sniff*…’, Yuri answered me while wiping her tears away with one hand.

‘hey, hey~ I’m sorry, I was only joking…did I hurt you anywhere?’ I came closer to her and softly cupped her face while looking around her face.

‘n-no…*sniff*…but you did nearly scare me to death…’ she answered me while letting her tears fall down.

‘I’m sorry…’, I put her head to my shoulder and slide my hand along her hair.

‘you should be…’ yuri said to me, I drag her to her couch and sit beside her.

While we were sitting beside each other, she keeps on crying, after the next few hours, she started to calm herself down. I slowly hold her hand, didn’t dare to say anything. I might be joking at a wrong time, that’s why she was hurt…

‘I know I’m stupid to ask this but…why were you crying, Yul? Is it really because I joke around too much?’

‘no, it’s not because of you, it’s me…*sniff*…I thought I was healing completely from this feeling but I didn’t…’

‘w-wha? wait, I’m a bit confused here…feeling? What feeling?’, I exclaimed.

‘Don’t you understand?! I feel lonely and insecure when I’m not around you! You know, I don’t like being alone! I hate that feeling…’ she cried while covering her face.

‘a-and…I don’t know what will I do if I really did get robbed that way…’, Yuri continue her words while I’m just staying silent, feeling guilty.

I guess I went too far…

Ring,Ring…Ring,Ring…*interrupted*

My phone was ringing. I take it out of my pocket, on the screen it printed ‘Goo Hara’ which I have to answer. I said to yuri…

‘excuse me…’ I stand up from the couch and walk a little bit further than her…

‘hello?’

‘hey…busy?’

‘No, not really…what is it?’

‘DID YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE MISSION I GAVE YOU, DAMMIT?! YOU SUPPOSED TO MEET THE CLIENT TODAY AND NOW! DID YOU EVEN READ THE MISSION?!

I retreat my ear from my phone when she scream in high pitch.

‘I did read it sweetheart, please don’t scream, my ear is hurt…’ Yuri turn to my direction, she heard the loud voice coming from my phone. I soften my tone to calm hara down.

‘and…I didn’t forget about it, okay. It’s just that I have something to get done first, then after that I will go to the client…’ I came closer to Yuri while still speaking on the phone. I rub her cheeks and give a kiss on her cheek, I mouthed to Yuri that ‘I have to go’. Yuri just nodded.

‘I didn’t pay you to joke around, sooyoung…’ Hara snapped to me.

‘I didn’t joke around,babe…I’m on my way to meet the client right now…’ I start my car engine and meet my client at the meeting point.

---------------------------------------

In the car…

“hello?”

“hello, is this Gyuri?”

“yeah? May I know who is calling?”

“em, can we meet? Like right now?”

“um, y-you mean n-now? Where? Why? How can I know you are coming?”

“you will see me wear black and I’m tall with short hair, don’t worry it’s easy to notice me…”

“okay~? can I know where can we meet?”

“at the ‘palace restaurant’, Don’t worry it’s my treat tonight and I’m already on my way there now…”

“oh,really?? Give me 5 minutes!” I heard sounds of cloths throwing away and cabinets opening up.

“okay, see you…don’t keep me waiting” I hang up and smile.

She took the bait…this is getting interesting…

A few minutes later I arrived, I look from left to right of the streets just in case Hara was already there, but I see none. I went inside the restaurant and book a table for the two of us. A waiter came to me..

“may I have your order?”

“em, my friend isn’t here yet but I would like to drink a bottle of champagne, please”

“okay,then…” the waiter bow to me and went back to the kitchen.

I take a look around the restaurant again to look for Hara but I didn’t see her anywhere. That’s weird, I thought she was already here. The fact, that she called me earlier at Yuri’s house. A few minutes pass by, I didn’t see the sign of Gyuri yet neither did Hara. So I decided to call Hara…

“Sweetheart, where are you? I didn’t see you anywhere…” I ask her the minute she answered my call.

“I’m right across you, dummy…” she answered through the phone.

I turn my head across few tables away, I saw a girl wearing checkered shirt and large nerd glasses with her long brown straight hair. She also wears black tight skinny jeans and converse shoes. She was facing my direction.

“ohh,okay I see you…you know what? You look good in those nerd glasses…” I praised her on the phone.

“Shut up and concentrate on the mission…here she comes!” she rejects the call and pretend reading her book.

When Gyuri entered the restaurant, she looks around. I give a smile to her, immediately she approached me and ask…

“excuse me if I’m wrong but are you the one who call me earlier?”

“yes, nice to meet you…I’m choi sooyoung…have a seat..” I stand from my seat and bow to her.

“I’m park Gyuri…nice to meet you too. um, have we met before? your face seems familiar…” she said as she took a seat.

“oh,really? Maybe it’s because I’m very good-looking for you to remember…” I chuckled.

“you are funny, ms. choi…and cute too…”

“please, call me sooyoung…ms.park”

“since I’m gonna call you sooyoung..you should call me Gyuri too”

“yes,yes…sorry, it’s my habit to call people by their family names” I smile to her.

“it’s okay…I can tell that you are a well-mannered person by your way of speaking” Gyuri observed me.

“thank you, ms.park…I m-mean,Gyuri” I accidently call her by her family name again.

--------------------

Goo Hara…

I hide my face using my book from seeing Gyuri from far. I really want to test her loyalty to me, sometimes she’s easy to say ‘yes’ to other girls. That’s what I don’t like about her. When I look at sooyoung, she was laughing with Gyuri but then sooyoung look at me, she point at me while make a circle shape use her index finger. I lift my head a little to know what the hell she’s talking about, then I use my hand to shoo her. I want her to concentrate on Gyuri not me!

Then, I see sooyoung standing up from her chair, probably making an excuse to the restroom. I cover my face with my book quickly when Gyuri turn around my direction, luckily she didn’t see my face. I see sooyoung coming to my direction, she suddenly stops at my table with her palm on top of it. She bends down a bit and fixing her shoes.

“what are you doing here?? Go do your work!” I whisper emotionally while covering my face with the book.

“I can’t focus while you were attracting my attention, babe….”she smiles to me silly.

“what??”

“You are very smart, you know that? You can read a book upside down…” she said and then walks away to the restroom.

The next minute I know, I look at the book. It was really upside down like what sooyoung said. I quickly turn my book right up and blushing like mad.

“Hara!” someone surprises me with a little chuckled from behind.

I startled a little, when I turn around…

“sica?? What are you doing here??” I answered whispering. I look back and forth to Gyuri and Jessica. I still cover my face with the book.

“What are you doing? Are spying on someone??” jessica ask me while she look around the restaurant.

“be quiet and sit down!” I shush jessica and pulled her to sit in front of me.

“okay, seriously Hara…what are you doing??” jessica whisper out to me.

“I’m on a mission, okay?? I paid someone to test Gyuri for me…”

“uh,really? who did you paid?”

“that Girl…” I point in sooyoung’s direction.

--------------------------

Jessica…

Palace restaurant…

When I turn around to where Hara was looking, my jaw dropped…

Am I seeing things? is that really her?

 I cover my mouth with my hand, thinking that I might mistake her with the girl named ‘choi sooyoung’. Little did I do, I ask Hara about the familiar girl…

“hara, the short haired girl…is she your friend?”

“yeah, I known her for 3 years, why?” Hara answered me without facing me.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, she works for the beauties club, right?”

“yeah, how did you know?” Hara look at me with surprised.

“um-let’s just say—? They are coming! Hide! ” I pulled Hara when I see that both of them standing up from their seat. We quickly went under the table cloth.

-------------------------

Sooyoung…back to few minutes ago…

Every now and then I turn to Hara’s direction, she was so obvious with those cloths and that book she use. Look at her, everyone on that restaurant looks fancy and stylish with their partners. Yet, she’s the only who dress nerdy and dull kind of way. The other customer’s are bringing their friends and dates, but she’s alone on that table. The second time I take a glance, there’s a blonde girl approached her. I think it’s her friend.

I can tell that Hara was surprised that her friend was there with her. She keeps covering her face with the book.

“what a bad actress…she’s being obvious” I muttered.

“what did you just say?”

“I said…are you ‘available’ right now?” I clear my throat and ask her spontaneously while taking a sip on the champagne.

“available? Available as in?”

“you know~ ’available’ as in a relationship? If you know what I mean..” I take another slip and give a cheeky smile.

“oh-uh um, i-I’m single, I guess…” she stuttered a bit, her face turn bright red.

“oh, really? That’s great, I might have a chance to know you deeper then…wanna head outside for some fresh air?” I smile to her.

She smiled to me and said, “I would love to…”

------------------

Jessica..

“I think we are clear…” I take a peek outside the table cloth while we were still inside.

“yeah, it’s a good thing we--wait? Why were you hiding? This is my mission!” Hara suddenly ask me.

“yah! You want your mission to be exposed?? I’m trying to help you here!” I whisper to her angrily, I punch Hara at her shoulder.

“oh, right!” Hara slap her own forehead.

“come on let’s go outside…” I pulled Hara from under the table cloth.

Waiter and waitresses were staring at us, probably wonder why we were under the table cloth. A couple was staring at us near to where we were hiding, I look at them…

“what are you looking at?” I give an icy glare.

Hara pinched me at my side cause of my cold words. She keeps pushing me to the exit while she apologize to the customer..

“sorry on behalf of my friend, she’s a bit rude…please, continue your dinner” Hara politely said to them.

“hey, F.Y.I….‘just asking’ is not rude, ‘staring’ is what you called rude…” I snapped at Hara.

“whatever,girly…” she said while pushing me to the exit.

-----------------

Hara…

Outside the restaurant..

When we walk outside, we follow both of them from behind. We keep our distance from them, just in case they turn around and expose us. We tiptoed, so that Gyuri won’t hear our footsteps.

From far, I can see that Gyuri was hugging sooyoung’s arm, my hand form a fist because of my jealousy. I was stepping my foot and started sulking. Jessica pulled my arm and said..

“hey,it’s just an arm locking…it’s like what we always do”

Her words do make sense sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t…

“Maybe you are right…”

“I’m a genius am i?” jessica swift her hair proudly and chuckled.

When jessica chuckled, Gyuri suddenly turn around to our direction. Probably she heard that chuckled.

I quickly push jessica to the wall and cover her mouth..

“yah! what are yo--?”

I cover her mouth with my palm and lean a kiss at the back of my palm.

------------------

Gyuri…few minutes back

When I was walking outside with sooyoung, I arm locking my arm with hers, it’s just feel safe when I’m around her. Even though we have only known few hours ago, I feel like I have already known her for years.

When I started walking , I feel like someone was following us from behind. So, I ask sooyoung to look behind usfor me.

“sooyoungie, did someone follow us from behind?”

Sooyoung turn head around 180 degrees and said…

“there’s no one familiar…just a couple of girls walk behind us”

“oh,okay then…I thought---“, when suddenly I heard a familiar chuckled, I quickly turn around which cause sooyoung to stop walking.

When I turn around, yeah I saw a couple who kissed each other near to the wall, in the shadows. I couldn’t see their face clearly. But that chuckle sounded familiar…

Couldn’t it be jessica?...

“isn’t that jessica’s voice?” I looked at the couple who is still kissing, but I was still hesitating.

Then, sooyoung pulled my arm when I was about to approach the kissing couple…

“babe, what is it? “ she grabbed my right arm.

“wait here… I want to see who those two are..” I shift her hand off my arm and try to approach the couple.

 But she grab my arm again, “don’t you think it’s a bit disturbing if you interrupt their kiss?”

“yeah, but—“

“don’t mind them,babe…if you want it, you can get it from me, of course…” sooyoung gives me and innocent smile.

That’s what I like about her, when she offers or want something. She can get anything she wants with that kid like face. It’s pretty charming though…

I walk to sooyoung slowly, I hold her hand and whisper in her ear…

“once we get home, I want to kiss you so badly…that I’m jealous of the couple over there..” I point my eyes to the couple who kissed in the shadows.

“Your wish is my command, princess…” sooyoung bow to me slightly and give a hand to me. I put my hands on hers and we walk together while our hands intertwined with each other.

-----------------------

Hello readers! ^___^ miss me? i'm sorry but i have to transfer it to my blogger. i didn't have much time, busy a bit lately...so, how are you guys? yesterday, i went through around youtube then i found something that made me almost cried my eyes out, when the soshi's are having a concert in bangkok thai, i didnt know that thai sones made 'projects' for the soshi's to see, especially sooyoung...it gives me a wake up call that i'm proud to be a SONE, seeing that pink ocean in bangkok...

for me, SONES is the most worthy fandom that i ever take part of...i dont know about you guys but SONES that i know did and do work hard equally the same as the so nyuh shi dae...

Back to asianfanfic.com :)                              Back to soshified.com :)

P/S: i'm sorry that i babbling to much :P

No comments:

Post a Comment